The Most Advanced Orthotic Arch Supports Ever Developed!
Expertly Made, Custom Fit, Worn, Approved and Recommended By Doctors, Pedorthists, Chiropractors, Physical Therapists and Sports Medicine Clinicians.
Proven Successful for Over 4 Decades, Happy Arch™ by Michael D Ellis, LLC Orthotics Arch Supports™Have Helped People Around the World.
Soft Step Orthotics Arch Supports™ are a much needed aid to a healthier life style. Many years of research and testing are behind this amazing product. These orthotic arch supports have proven beneficial to thousands of people in all walks of life and are recommended by doctors in both the United States and Canada. There are many foot care products to choose from, but none will do for you what Soft Step ™ by Michael D Ellis, LLC Orthotics Arch Supports™ will. OAS are simply your best choice for total foot and arch support! Do not let anyone discourage you as to the merits of this fine product. Follow the simple instructions below and we believe that you will be amazed and happy with the results.
Follow these Instructions Faithfully!
1) Wear good quality, well balanced and properly sized shoes.
2) Remove existing cushions, supports and metatarsal pads from shoes.
3) Make sure the high side of the support is worn on the inside of the foot and the heel edge of the support is tight against the heel of the shoe.
4) Make sure the inside height of your heel is not over two inches high.
5) Follow the schedule below to break-in your orthotics and allow your feet to become adjusted to your new Soft Step ™ by Michael D Ellis, LLC Orthotics Arch Supports™
If you wish to use cushions either under or over your OAS, we recommend Hants White’s Premium Comfort Cushions HD™.
We most often recommend that our clients use the maximum flex “FirmFlex”. However, the medium flex “MidFlex” should be used in specific situations; such as where the client is diabetic, older, sedentary, or may potentially have trouble adapting to the FirmFlex of the OAS.
At Soft Step ™ by Michael D Ellis, LLC Orthotics Arch Supports™. we do not diagnose, prescribe or fill prescriptions. For serious foot related problems, please consult your physician. Use of products and information provided herein is at the clients’ sole discretion.